Tuesday, March 13, 2012

DAY 2: NOT THIS TIME, MR. FUDGE

I wasn't sure this day was going to go so well. I woke up at 3:30 a.m. to see my husband off, who was catching a plane for his business trip this week. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I stayed up to watch The Bachelor: After the Final Rose on Hulu. Ugh. Don't even get me started.

I did actually get an additional hour of sleep after my blood stopped boiling from the show, but I've been pretty tired today. I was so tempted to spend my son's nap times napping myself instead of working out and cleaning. But, I have a blog to write and accountability to answer to, so I got my butt in gear and completed Insanity Pure Cardio (a 40-minute workout) and P90X Ab Ripper X (a 15-minute workout). There are few feelings greater than being completely drenched after a workout.

I vacuumed, dusted, and cleaned my bathrooms, and even fit in an hour-long nap to refresh. And my bestie, who is staying with me while my husband is out of town, agreed to a night of veggie pizza and a Pure Barre workout (another 35 minutes). So far, so good!
This morning, I went grocery shopping, and guess what weekly sale was staring me in the face? Yep, E.L. Fudge cookies. Of course. My biggest guilty pleasure. But did I cave? Absolutely not! Nor did I buy the new white chocolate Easter M&Ms or wine for girls' night. You all would be proud of me.

This is the new Courtney, and Day 2 is officially a success. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment