Wednesday, March 14, 2012

DAY 3: WITHDRAWALS

I. AM. SO. SORE.

Workout on top of workout on top of workout=major soreness! I hurt in places I didn't know existed. I'm serious. I'm feeling tingly in places I've never noticed before. I can't move without wincing. But, at the end of day three, I am still on track.

I did two workouts today: upper body weight training this morning and Insanity Pure Cardio with my BFF tonight. I'm hoping these workouts will ease some of the soreness come tomorrow.

My third day without sweets has brought on the beginning of withdrawals. I've been a little snappy today, actually. But I eased the withdrawal pangs by baking oatmeal muffins. I also kept busy by making (somewhat) healthy chicken enchiladas with guacamole. Yum!

So that's it. I'm too tired to be witty. Day 3 is officially a success. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment