In that spirit, I thought I would kick off this beautiful summer week by sharing a few things that make me smile:
1. Sundresses with pockets. AmIright?
2. Freshly washed sheets.
3. A drenching rain in the summer. The kind that exempts me from fighting off mosquitos and bumblebees to water the plants.
|These are quite possibly the secret to my fancy handwriting.|
5. A run that takes everything out of me.
6. Cereal for dinner.
7. Farm-fresh peaches.
|The PERFECT shade of red lipstick...and it's cheap!|
9. The sound of the open low B string on a 5-string bass, and how it seems to shake the room.
10. The way my boys love on each other. It completely melts my heart.
Hope you all have a blessed week!