Thursday, April 5, 2012

DAY 24: SIZE MATTERS

I chose chocolate. 

Reese's Pieces, to be exact. And my only workout yesterday was toting my infant in his car seat around two grocery stores and carrying our groceries inside (which included stairs, so...). I could have done better, but sometimes, a girl just needs chocolate.

Before you get all judgmental on me, guess what! I found a beautiful Easter dress on sale today...in my original size! It's one thing to fit in jeans; but a dress has to fit all over (except my calves, which don't really count). This one fit perfectly. And I even fit comfortably into a size small summer cardigan. Not to mention the shirt I wore today was too tight on me a month ago. The plan is working!

There are few feelings more satisfying than to actually enjoy trying on clothes that fit and flatter my physique. And that was just the reward I needed to recharge my batteries. I am even more determined now to amp up my workouts and trim back the sweets. It's true what they say: no food tastes as good as skinny feels!

Today, I completed Insanity Plyo Cardio Circuit, and it hurt so good! Tomorrow, I plan to go for a run (if the weather's nice) and do P90X Core Synergistics and some bag work. 

With just a few days left in my 4-week challenge, I'm ready to finish strong.


1 comment:

  1. Abdominal exercise will tone your abdomen. With the fat out of the way, you can tone and tighten the muscles to get great looking abs. Ab machines are not all created equal.

    ReplyDelete