Thursday, February 10, 2011

more hats...

I obviously cannot get enough! Please forgive me. I'm only eight weeks (and two days!) pregnant, so this is all very new to me.

Baby giraffe handmade by Melissa Wenn on Etsy.


Baby owl hat handmade by Amy K, also on Etsy.

Some of these are actually just sold as patterns, so if you don't knit (or crochet, whatever it is they're doing), then you're out of luck. But who knows? You might get the seller to make and sell you one.

Just a few more pics to warm you up on this very cold winter day.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I'm def. getting into the mood to do a little baby shopping - I've already started looking at bedding options. I'm really hoping this one is a girl, so I have a reason to buy new things. We still have all the boys clothes & stuff, so if I do have a girl & you have a boy I've got buckets of clothes to get rid of!

    ReplyDelete