Monday, October 28, 2013

October in pictures

October has been filled with beautiful moments with my boys, watching them grow closer every day. I'm one blessed mama.

Riley now loves to play with my hair or hold my chin in his hand while I'm feeding him his bottle. I feel like my heart will explode when he does this!

Liam has started saying, "Have a good day!" to his daddy when Kelley goes to work, and at the end of the day, he'll say, "Good day with mama." I'm glad he thinks so!

This past weekend we went to a local pumpkin patch, but all Liam wanted to do was ride the tractor! In fact, we took a wagon ride (pulled by a tractor) to the pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkins, and once we got off the wagon, Liam wanted to get right back on and continue riding! We did, however, convince him to pick out a pumpkin, and he enjoyed walking through the patch, rolling pumpkins and picking grass. Gotta love that kid!

What fall activities have you enjoyed this month?








No comments:

Post a Comment