Wednesday, May 1, 2013

SNIPS AND SNAILS


In all of the times that I’ve prayed for God to give me His vision for our family, the one thing I kept sensing was that I was created to be a mom of boys. I don’t know if that means I’ll never have a girl, but I always knew my life would be full of snips and snails and puppy dog tails. I couldn’t love it any more than I do!

My days with Liam are never boring! He is the sweetest little guy, always eager to please. He’s friendly and caring and funny, and he amazes me with how quickly he learns new things.

A snapshot of life with Liam (none of these photos are staged!):


Wearing his camo boots. All the time. With everything. Even PJs.



Lining up rocks and chalk.



Hiding toy cars all over the house, under every pillow on his bed, under his bed, on the windowsills, etc. I even found one stuffed inside one of his boots yesterday.



“Fixing” everything with his screwdriver, from the front screen door to the air vents.


Inspecting the dirt underneath a picnic table at the park.



Taking a break from his workbench to grab a muffin and a good read.



This little guy rarely leaves his side. Lately, he insists we kiss his “bear bear” goodnight, too.

For those of you with little boys, what's your favorite part of sharing life with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment