Thursday, April 25, 2013

Zoo Trip!






Recently we took Liam on his very first trip to the zoo. I'd been wanting to take him for what seemed like forever, but he's been very into animals lately: pointing them out in pictures and posters and making the animal sounds he knows. So, we wanted to show him that animals actually exist in real life and not just in pictures! 

My parents went with us, and it was such a special time with him. I don't know how I made it walking through the park for more than two hours without going into labor, but it was well worth it to get to focus on him for a day before his little brother gets here.

He missed his nap, so he was a little quiet on this trip. But he was such a good sport!

And maybe one of these days, I'll jump in the picture, too! Why are moms rarely actually in the photos? I think it's time to teach my husband how to use the camera...

It's so hard to get a picture like this of him!


Checking out the elephants.

Monkeys are his favorite!


Watching the monkeys with PawPaw.

Not quite as ferocious as we were expecting.


Liam thinks giraffes moo like cows. Who am I to correct him?




















No comments:

Post a Comment