Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Musings: Favorite Things

It's Monday! (Let's all think happy thoughts.) Mondays aren't simply the towering, angry stop sign at the end of a fun weekend roadtrip. They are a crisp black chalkboard that holds possibilities in its chalk tray.

In that spirit, I thought I would kick off this beautiful summer week by sharing a few things that make me smile:

1. Sundresses with pockets. AmIright?
2. Freshly washed sheets.
3. A drenching rain in the summer. The kind that exempts me from fighting off mosquitos and bumblebees to water the plants.

These are quite possibly the secret to my fancy handwriting.

5. A run that takes everything out of me.
6. Cereal for dinner.
7. Farm-fresh peaches.

The PERFECT shade of red lipstick...and it's cheap!



9. The sound of the open low B string on a 5-string bass, and how it seems to shake the room.
10. The way my boys love on each other. It completely melts my heart.

Hope you all have a blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jenn, it's awesome for redheads! It's more of an orange-tint than pink or blue. So bright and pretty!

      Delete